Return to Listings
Craig & Cascade
Listing #Rental on the MO!
Property Status: Active
Three Bedrooms, 2 Baths, about 2500 sq.ft. Double garage: Located on a beautiful stretch of the Missouri River. Can rent furnished or un-furnished (is currently furnished). You pay gas/electric and exterior maintenance.
Approx. Taxes: Owner pays
Approx. SqFt: 2500 +/-
Approx. Acreage: 1.25
· Located on the bank of the Missouri just after the water tumbles over Half-Breed Rapids and
· where the Mighty Missouri leaves the canyon and enters the great plains. Views are spectacular!
· Located a couple river miles upstream of Pelican Point makes for an incredible late evening drift.
· You can wade fish for miles along the banks, and the fishing is beyond spectacular on this reach.
· Lots of raptor birds, and wildlife viewing, large shade trees and refuge from the hot sun.
· (The most spectacular and wild reach of the Missouri River)!
· Open Kitchen, breakfast bar, large dining interior, and Covered Deck with Bar-B-Q and Picnic tables
· Non-Smoking, Pets are negotiable, Must have credentials provided prior to showings.
· Easy commute to GF or even Helena is not too bad.
· (FOR RENT ONLY - NOT FOR SALE - THIS IS FOR RENT)! LONG TERM LEASE REQUIRED
· ($1,950 / Month + Utilities )
Property located at:
29 Tower Rock Road
Cascade MT 59421